Saturday 28 April 2012

Day 10.

April 28, 2012

"Happy birthday Daddy!"

Happy birthday dad! although I'm pretty sure you wont be able to see this but mehh. haha! So today is my dad's departure time going to the 'Pearl of the East' the Philippines, it is also his birthday today which adds up to our kinda sad emotion but happy for him to see my grandparents again, sigh wish I came :( Woke up early for a saturday to have a birthday brunch with him at the airport. Everyone came also to wish him a bon voyage, then after we went to costco for grocery and the sun was out bright shinning! mygoodness! that was odd for Calgary's weather! ahahaha After that we just went home to clean the house since we were so busy for the past few weeks. Soo tired after but worth it to see our house super clean <3 and so I rewarded myself a little pamper time thus explains my picture below - A bubble bath! 😍 Okay folks, I now need to catch up with my books. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment