Monday 30 April 2012

Day 11.

April 30, 2012

'FAIL'

Today was supposed to be my cardio appointment and as it says in my title, it was a huge fail! I misunderstood the information when they called and thought that my appoitment is on 10:15 am then it turns out that it is at 10:50 am. fricking fob hahaha Lesson learned always, always call for a confirmation on appointment. LOL So they rebooked me for friday and the sad part is I'm going to miss social class again. boohoo! I really don't like skipping school because I hate the part that you were going to be left behind from all the lesson and specially for graduating students like me. Well anyway, I just pray that everything will come out fine because I don't want to get sick again. It is too hard I swear! And for the people that is still struggling with sickness all I can say is, just hold on with God and he will not let you fall. I know how it felt like to be very sick and to feel that it's your end and you can't do about it, but you're wrong if you're thinking that way because through prayer and faith everythin can be change! I have a big story tomorrow. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment